AVG internet security Toll-free Number- 1-800-958-238
AVG Internet Security is an antivirus suite that functions to protect your computer against malware infection, whereas in case AVG Secure VPN it protects your online identity and activity from prying eyes. When you want to purchase them, then you can get them together to ensure both security and privacy. Anyone who wants to keep their activity private and want added security when using a public Wi-Fi network, that is the situation when a Virtual Private Network (VPN) is essential. It not only encrypts your connection to keep it private but along with that it also hides your location, giving you uncensored access to items that are location-specific.
When you are using AVG Secure VPN then it works well for PCs with Windows, Macs, iPhones, as well as Android devices. If you want to know more about it then you can give a call in Avg antivirus tech support phone number and seek essential assistance from the executives present there.
Features present in AVG internet security with VPN-
Even when you are using an unsecured network, the AVG uses a port-blocking evasion algorithm and bank-grade encryption to give you private internet access. By usage of AVG’s VPN service, you can easily switch your IP address in just a click and show your location as being anywhere in this world. Here are a few more features:
- There are different plans for multiple devices, but the plan you buy is device-specific. So, if you buy a VPN for your Mac, then it is going to function work only on Macs.
- If you want a VPN for your computer, you’ll have to get the specific Windows VPN. It doesn’t have an option that works for more than one kind of operating system.
- There is a thirty-day free VPN trial of its service so you can try before you buy it. That implies if you do purchase the software and you’re not satisfied with it, AVG antivirus support offers a thirty-day money-back guarantee.
- Another interesting benefit is that you can put Secure VPN software on as many computers as you like by using just one license.
AVG Internet Security Usability-
Regarding user experience of usability, simplicity is one of AVG’s strongest features. There are number PC software applications fall short when they’re converted to run on a Mac, but AVG’s VPN has the proprietary Apple programming, which implies that it will run seamlessly on a Mac. You can find that the VPN user interface is straightforward, with no complicated settings that you can’t understand. If any such situation arises then you can avail AVG customer service of expert technicians. Here are a few more uses:
- It allows you to make P2Ps through their data center connections. Which means you can participate in anonymous torrent downloading on a secure network.
- Users get a variety of handy customizable automation options for your VPN. Therefore, it can automatically turn on whenever you’re connected to an unsecured network. That means it will start automatically as soon as you turn on your computer or when you open the program.
- There is another ease that you can also enable and disable notifications that let you know when the VPN is working.
- The AVG’s commitment to user privacy is too good but the Secure VPN lacks a few key security features. That could leave you vulnerable to malware.
- VPNs encrypt traffic and data prior to sending them to a VPN server. That’s the reason it can often slow down your connection. But AVG Secure VPN doesn’t affect internet connectivity at all.
- You can use AVG Secure VPN to have an assurance of your privacy on both hardwire and your wireless networks.
Problems in AVG internet security VPN-
Besides its uses, there are certain times when you face various problems regarding the avg VPN. In case of any problem in it, you can contact in AVG antivirus support phone number. One major problem is that you may find that when VPN is turned on it will change your IP address. Which triggers a warning from various service providers. That indicates that those providers have noticed that your account has been accessed from a different geographic location. Which is actually a good sign. You will not have to worry about it as it simply means that your VPN is working properly. In order to resolve the problem, you need to double-check that the server location. You selected in AVG Secure VPN matches the one in the service provider message and confirms it as your IP address.
Thus, if you desire to get the best server performance form the AVG VPN. Then it is essential that you choose the servers near you. You should choose the nearest server preferably in the same country that will improve your connection speed. In order to get appropriate AVG help support get in touch with the experts.